Top 5 Best Budget Mobiles in India
We have become very choosy, demanding and selective regarding mobile phones nowadays. We wish to enjoy most features by paying least prices. Different options are now available in themarket offering most features at very competitive prices. This creates lots of confusion while selecting and purchasing mobiles. To avoid some common confusions I come here with few of the best budget mobiles in India with their special features and prices.
- Honor 5C
- This is one of the highly preferred budget smartphone powered by Huawei. It is powered by Kirin 650 Octa-core processor which is a very fast and smooth running processor and runs on android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.Though it is not powerful as snapdragon but it does a great job.
- It comes with 2GB of RAM with internal storage of 16GB which is sufficient for average users. The camera is decent with 13MP rear and 8MP selfie camera. The battery is 3000mAh which sounds low comparatively but it’s capable of providing backup full working day. It comes with all the basic sensors with full HD display.
- It is priced at Rs.9999
- Moto G4 Plus
- Being a trusted brand it has got anadvantage to come back with better features than that of its earlier models. It is powered by Snapdragon 617 Octa-core processor which is a very powerful processor and runs on android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- It comes with many variants of RAM and internal storage i.e. 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB and 64GB internal storage making it very flexible if storage and multi-tasking are our requirements. It comes with 16MP primary camera with dual tone flash and 5MP secondary camera. Battery capacity is 3000 mAh and it has got all basic sensor with a fingerprint sensor at front.
- It is priced at Rs.14,999
- Lenovo Zuk Z1
- It the only budgeted mobile which comes with 64GB internal storage and provides optical image stabilization. Though it is powered with old Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor it gives asmooth and very decent performance. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop upgradable to marshmallow 6.0.
- It is built with 3GB of RAM with all the basic sensors provided including fingerprint sensor at front. It has arear camera of 13MP with dual tone flash and 8MP front facing thecamera. It has got massive battery capacity of 4100mAh.
- It is priced at Rs.13,499
- LeEco Le2
- It’s the fully metallic body phone having awesome built quality and look. It is powered with latest Snapdragon 652 Octa-core processor capable of giving very high performance. It runs on Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow EUI.
- It comes with 3GB RAM with Internal memory of 32GB which is not expandable. It comes with 16MP rear camera with dual tone flash and front facing camera of 8MP producing decent picture quality. It has got type-C charging port which is capable of fast charging but battery capacity is 3000mAh which is comparatively low to Redmi Note 3. It has got all the basic sensors with fingerprint sensor at back.
- It is priced around Rs.12000
- XiaomiRedMi Note3
- Almost same in most of the terms to LeEco Le2, still highly preferred compared to it because of its massive battery capacity of 4050mAh giving around 2 days backup at normal usage. It’s also fully metallic body phone running on Snapdragon 650 Hexa-core processor with 3GB and 2GB RAM variants with aninternal memory of 32GB and 16GB respectively. Its runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiUi 8 skin.
- It comes with 16MP rear camera with dual tone flash and front facing camera of 5MP producing good quality photos. It comes with fingerprint sensor at back with all other basic sensors.
- It is priced at Rs.10000 and Rs.12000 for its respective variants.
Here I have categorized some of the best budget smartphones with their features and strong points. I am sure it will help you to choose one phone for you as per your requirement. All are good in their own terms with some exclusive built in them. You can select as per your priority of requirement.